Communicating with Influence
One common trait that leaders and successful people have is the capability to influence and persuade people around them to. Whether it’s making people take action, believe in your goal or vision, or persuading others to work with you, your ability to succeed is in direct proportion to your ability to influence others. Communicating with influence is an important course designed for any business professional that wants to improve their communication skills, and the most successful strategies for using them to your advantage.
- Identify common communication problems that may be holding you back
- Develop skills to ask questions that give you information you need
- Learn what your non-verbal messages are telling others
- Develop skills to listen actively and empathetically to others
- Enhance your ability to handle difficult situations
- Deal with situations assertively