Coaching for Performance
On this training you will learn the essential skills to coach your people for improved performance. You will learn the best practices, tools and techniques used by world class coaches. You will learn how effective managers use coaching to establish clear expectations and accountability and how to conduct conversational coaching that creates change and gets results.
- Use coaching as part of everyday life, informal and formal situations – internally and externally (e.g. with clients)
- Understand what coaching is and what isn’t and the full range of coaching styles and know when and how to use them
- Develop and broaden your core coaching skills: active listening, summarizing, questioning and giving feedback skills
- Get some tools for using at work
- Understand more fully your own style and preferences and get feedback on how you coach